Sunday, May 20, 2007

Keep Austin Weird

As reported in yesterday's post, I spent the last few days on a much needed mini-break in Austin. Aside from the aforemention horizontal calisthenics that capped off the trip, my visit was filled with a vast assortment of wild antics, including, but not limited to:

1.) A 5 hour drive up with a sountrack consisting almost entirely of Disney music.

2.) Vodka tonics. Lots of them.

3.) A wild sex orgy (completely separate from the incident described yesterday) involving 2 wiley midgets, a goat, and 3 members of Ben Folds Five.*

4.) Operator. No further explanation necessary.

5.) A giant burrito from Freebird's that I couldn't finish. I know, I was surprised too. And a little disappointed. Call it a moment of weakness; I became lost in the unfathomable infinities of that gargantuan spinach tortilla...

6.) Being groped by a complete stranger in a bar, and then told, "sorry! I thought you were my boyfriend." Ouch.

*This is a lie. There was only one midget. And he wasn't very wiley.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home